Scratch and Dent Galaxy GDN-5 16 1/2" White Swing Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator with Red, White, and Blue LED Lighting
- Red, white and blue LED interior lighting makes merchandise stand out
- Seven shelves offer multiple layers of space
- Self-closing door helps saves on energy and ensures cold air stays inside
- Tall, slim design makes the most of your establishment's space
- 115V; R-600a refrigerant
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Width||16 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||18 7/8 Inches|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||7|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What if my Avantco cooler doesn’t seem to be getting cold enough throughout the cabinet?
- Make sure that you are loading it properly, and not overloading it. This unit is designed for cans, bottles, and similar items that naturally enable good airflow within the cabinet. Overloading the cooler with cases and boxes will interrupt the airflow and negatively impact the unit’s performance.
- Are there any temperature specifications to keep in mind when installing this glass door unit?
- This unit has a maximum ambient temperature rating of 90 degrees Fahrenheit. However, high humidity environments may cause excessive condensation and ice accumulation in the unit and on its doors.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Dent Top Left Edge on Back
- Defect near top left corner
The frame on this unit is made from black, painted steel that will look good anywhere in your establishment. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation within the refrigerator improves temperature retention and helps your merchandiser to work more efficiently. Best of all, this refrigerator's unique lighting system can showcase your products in red, white, and blue light! This is perfect for using colors to complement items you want to sell most, or for making the refrigerator itself catch customers' eyes. Whether you want to show off your wide selection of sodas, teas, and energy drinks, or give customers quick access to pre-packaged salads and sandwiches, this merchandising refrigerator is the perfect unit for the task with its sharp looks and smart design features! This product uses R-600a refrigerant and a 115V connection is required for operation.
Width: 16 1/2"
Depth: 18 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register