Scratch and Dent APW Wyott GHP-2i Dual Burner Countertop Range
Customers Also Viewed
- 56,000 BTU
- Removable cast iron grates
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Alto-Shaam SH-26731 12" x 20" Grilling Grate for Combitherm Combi Ovens
plus $176.00 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5016489 Roll-In Stainless Steel Plate Cart - 60 Plate
$3,092.00 / Each
Alto-Shaam SH-23000 Roasting Rack for Combitherm Combi Ovens - Holds (6) Chickens
$43.20 / Each
Alto-Shaam CE-27889 Scale Free 4# Bottle
$50.40 / Each
Alto-Shaam CE-24750 1 Qt. Cleaner for Combitherm Ovens - 12/Case
$96.49 / Case
C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $99.99 / Each
Alto-Shaam WC-22541 Cherry Wood Chips
$78.40 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|APW Wyott GHP-2i Specs|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Scratch and Dent APW Wyott GHP-2i Details
- New; never used
- Dent on top left side.
- Scratched and scuffed on front lip.
- Scuffs on the burners.
Dual high / low dials give you complete control over temperature, allowing you to prepare a variety of products. Openings on the front panel of the APW Wyott GHP-2i countertop range offer easy access to the unit's pilot light without having to completely remove the front panel.
Clean up has never been easier with the APW Wyott GHP-2i dual burner countertop range! It features removable top grates and a front access bottom mounted grease collection pan. Quick release screws on the range's hinged front panel provide easy service access.
Height: 13 5/8"
Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT pipe
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
APW Wyott GHP-2i
Other Products from this Line
APW Wyott GHP-6i Workline 6 Burner Countertop Range
People Talk About:smaller bought clean counter easy Great heavy fit fall excellent
Great piece of cooking equipment. We use this everyday in our restaurant. Very well made and easy to clean. We bought this a year ago June and is still working like the day we got it.
I love this little counter top range. It is small enough to fit in smaller spaces and does and excellent job. Its durable and easy to clean.
Great product! Very sturdy although a bit heavy to put on and take off frequently. But heavy is good so it won't fall off the counter. Bought it with Dormont 1675KIT48 Quick Gas Connector Hose Kit 48" x 3/4" so we could use it on busy nights.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register