Scratch and Dent Arctic Air AR49 54" Two Section Solid Door Reach-in Refrigerator - 49 cu. ft.
Customers Also Viewed
plus $1,999.00 / Each
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 6" casters (2 lockable)
- Self-closing doors with stay-open feature
- 1/2 hp bottom-mounted compressor
- Bright white aluminum interior for maximum visibility
- Magnetic gaskets are removable for easy replacement without tools
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Arctic Air AR49 Specs|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||82 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Scratch and Dent Arctic Air AR49 Details
- New; never used
- Dented on top panel.
- Small dent on top right corner
- Multiple small dents right door.
- scuff mark right door.
- Dented bottom right side.
- bent back top right corner.
- Small dent left side.
The interior of this refrigerator features a white aluminum liner and six adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves to store all of your foods and ingredients. Coved corners on the floor allow easy cleaning, and it also comes with a condensate pan and built-in heating element to evaporate excess water.
A bottom-mounted 1/2 hp compressor and environmentally-friendly R-134a refrigerant ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficient operation. For easy maintenance, the unit comes with 6" casters (2 lockable) and the condensing unit is mounted on a front-accessible slide out rack.
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 82 3/4"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AR49
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:better refrigerator help great frate finally feel experience deliver call
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThe Refrigerator is Five star, we love it. It works great and was a huge help with our storage shortage. But I feel the shipping could have been much better, I was disappointed. It was over a week late and the men who deliver it from frate were unprofessional. Also when I tried to call and get an update on my shipping status I was given the run around before finally getting an answer. But I would recommend the refrigerator, I just hope your shipping experience is better than mine.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register