Scratch and Dent Advance Tabco H2S-366 Wood Top Work Table with Stainless Steel Base and Undershelf - 36" x 72"
Other Available Sizes:
- Laminated, 1 3/4" hard maple top
- Stainless steel undershelf
You May Also Need View All Items
Advance Tabco US-36-72 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 36" x 72" Table - 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
plus $372.15 / Each
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $15.99 / Each
Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
$186.30 / Set
Advance Tabco TA-255 Heavy Duty Caster Set for Equipment Stands - 4/Set
plus $254.70 / Set
Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Heavy Duty Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Caster with Brake
$45.49 / Each
Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Caster
$28.49 / Each
Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Caster with Brake
$31.99 / Each
Advance Tabco TA-25 Equivalent 5" Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Casters - 4/Set
$106.49 / Set
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Advance Tabco's stainless steel restaurant equipment is built to meet the needs of any ghost kitchen. Learn more about this versatile line of equipment by watching this video!
|Advance Tabco H2S-366 Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Size||36" x 72"|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
Scratch and Dent Advance Tabco H2S-366 Details
- New; never used.
- Right bottom side of undershelf is dented.
- Left side of undershelf is dented.
- Original packaging damaged.
The Advance Tabco H2S-366 wood top work table features a solid, 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf and 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs, with 1" adjustable feet for precise leveling.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register