Scratch and Dent Advance Tabco ELAG-305C 30" x 60" 16-Gauge 430 Stainless Steel Economy Work Table with Galvanized Undershelf and Casters
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 430 stainless steel top shelf
- Galvanized steel undershelf and legs
- Sound-deadened top limits disruptive noises
- Adjustable undershelf allows for custom configurations
- Perfect for prep and work stations
- Included casters offer mobility for easy cleaning and flexible use
- Reinforced hat channels for superior durability
- Die cast aluminum leg clamps cover up unsightly nuts and bolts
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Advance Tabco ELAG-305C-X Specs|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Size||30" x 60"|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Galvanized Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Is this item compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories?
- No, this item is not compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories.
Scratch and Dent Advance Tabco ELAG-305C-X Details
- New; never used
- Small dent on top
- Minor dent on edge
This work table features an adjustable 18-gauge galvanized steel undershelf for added versatility, where you can store additional supplies like cutting boards, bowls, and pans for convenient access. The four 1 5/8" diameter galvanized steel legs resist corrosion and provide excellent durability, while the included casters provide mobility for easy cleaning and flexible use.
For superior balance and stability, the legs feature 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. To support the weight on top and maintain a level work surface, this work table is engineered with two reinforcing hat channels.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:high quality locking little least lbs holding engaged cookware casters
High quality work table! We use for all kinds of prep work at our restaurant. Solidly built and simple assembly, very little wobble when high quality locking casters are engaged. Bottom shelf is holding at least 50 lbs in cookware right now, no issues after a year of use.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register