Optimal Automatics G500 Autodoner Liquid Propane 85 lb. Vertical Broiler
- Free Shipping!
$1,389.00/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Adjustable heat shields for cooking efficiency and operator comfort
- Three 15,000 BTU gas burner
- 5 - 85 lb. capacity
- Liquid propane
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Optimal Automatics Plastic Gyro Knife - 120V
Optimal Automatics Metal Gyro Knife - 120V
Dormont 1650KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
Optimal Automatics 121 10" Catch Pan
Optimal Automatics 139-R Broiler Heat Shield - Right Side
Optimal Automatics 139-L Broiler Heat Shield - Left Side
- Turn on
- Leave meat to cook
- Carve meat using a catch tray
- Cooked and ready to eat
Cook and carve towering stacks of tender, fresh meat and poultry using a vertical broiler. Watch this video to learn how! The WEBstaurant Store offers vertical broilers in both gas and electric configurations.
|Optimal Automatics G500-LP Specs|
|Depth||19 1/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Optimal Automatics G500-LP Details
Perfect for gyros, shawarmas, tacos al pastor, and doner kebabs, the Optimal Automatics G500 Autodoner liquid propane vertical broiler is a great addition to any restaurant that serves lamb, goat, chicken, turkey, or beef! This vertical broiler uses three independently controlled 15,000 BTU burner to evenly warm up to 85 lb. of meat, keeping the inside juicy and tender while the outside gently crisps. To give you total control over cooking, this broiler boasts a unique adjustable skewer and a convenient automatic slip clutch that stops the skewer's rotation during slicing for quick and easy carving. It also features adjustable heat shields that maintain operator comfort and allow for faster cooking to maximize efficiency and reduce energy costs.
To ensure proper sanitation in your kitchen, the Optimal Automatics G500 vertical broiler features a drip pan, drip pan cover, and catch pan to create a reliable all-in-one center for all of your broiling needs! The new closed-top cabinet body is designed to sit flush with walls, countertops, and other appliances, making it easier to clean and maintain than other vertical broilers, and the pivot skewer is locked into place to prevent accidental misplacement. Made specifically for supporting and cooking extra large gyro cones, this vertical broiler has a 45,000 BTU capacity with 1/2" NPT inlets.
Depth: 19 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
People Talk About:machines certifications machine more money made certification buy inspection headache
This machine does not have a UL or ETL certification, so it did not pass inspection when I was opening my restaurant, which meant I had to buy 2 more new machines and cost me a lot of money and headache. A machine made in USA should have one of these certifications.
Murat B. Posted on 03/23/2016
Get paid to review this product!