Nor-Lake 105451 Product Sensor
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Nor-Lake 105451 Product Sensor.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Master-Bilt 19-13953 Sensor Only For Tly25 Hca1(1
Replacement 2" Remote Vapor Tension Thermometer; -40 to +68 Degrees Fahrenheit; 48" Capillary; 3" Stem
Victory 50885611 Digital Thermometer
Taylor 5927 TempRite Glycol Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
Structural Concepts 30806 Digital T-Meter
Traulsen 344-30531-40 Digital T-Meter
Taylor 14439 Digital Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
Heatcraft 6142-20 Thermometers
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register