Nemco 9120-C Drop-In Induction Range with Remote Controls - 120V, 1800W, Canadian Use
- Free Shipping!
- Drop-in design sits flush with your countertop for a sleek, clean aesthetic
- Continuous field technology keeps the pan energized even with tipped or lifted
- 10 cook powers and 7 warm/hold settings adjusted by simple push button controls
- Control module can be mounted remotely for optimum convenience
- Adjustable timer from 1 second to 719 minutes
- Boils 4 qt. of water in approximately 13 minutes
- 120V, 1800W, Canadian Use
|Width||11 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||14 9/16 Inches|
|Height||3 1/8 Inches|
|Cutout Width||11 3/16 - 11 5/16 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||14 1/8 - 14 7/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Diameter||4 3/4 - 10 1/4 Inches|
|Features||Canadian Use Only|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||Single|
|Usage||Front of House|
Customer questions about this product
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
Get high output performance and nearly instant recovery that chefs love with this Nemco 9120-C drop-in induction range. It boasts a 90% efficient performance while the drop-in design sits flush with your countertop for a sleek, clean aesthetic. Thanks to Nemco's exclusive continuous field technology, cooking vessels remain energized even when lifted so that chefs can "float" the pan, dip the edge, toss its ingredients, and do all the other cooking techniques that would break the magnetic field on any other induction range! A remote control panel allows you to mount the controls in an ideal location, where workers can easily access them and guests won't tamper with them. This range features 1800W of cooking power with 10 cook options and 7 warm/hold settings that are adjusted by simple push button controls, combining with an adjustable timer to make operation both simple and flexible.
The range boasts a durable stainless steel body with a rugged glass cooktop that offers greater impact resistance than any other range on the market! To further enhance the unit's long-lasting performance, a patented internal insulation system and a heavy-duty cooling system protect the electronic components in even the most extreme kitchen environments. It accommodates pots and pans with a bottom diameter from 4 3/4" to 10 1/4". This unit requires a 120V electrical connection and is for Canadian use only.
Width: 11 5/8"
Depth: 14 9/16"
Height: 3 1/8"
Outer Width: 11 5/16"
Outer Depth: 14 7/8"
Inner Width: 11 3/16"
Inner Depth: 14 1/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This is a manufacturer original product and is backed by the Nemco quality guarantee.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!