Carlisle 4116900 Sparta 24" Hot Dog Roller Brush with Polyester Bristles
$11.94/EachShips free with Plus
- Perfect for thoroughly cleaning hot dog rollers
- 24" handle length provides leverage and allows you to scrub hard-to-reach areas
- Stiff bristles aid in removing stubborn, stuck-on grease and food particles
- V-shaped bristles effectively clean rollers and side walls simultaneously
- Cleaning prolongs the life of your equipment by minimizing mechanical problems
- Convenient, easy-to-use design
- Handle has a convenient hole in the end that allows you to hang it for compact storage
- Ideal for restaurant and cafeteria kitchens
|Carlisle 4116900 Specs|
|Handle Diameter||1 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||4 Inches|
|Bristle Material||Synthetic (Polyester)|
|Made in America||Yes|
Carlisle 4116900 Details
Thoroughly clean your hot dog rollers with this Carlisle 4116900 Sparta 24" brush with polyester bristles! While the impressive, 24" handle length provides leverage and allows you to scrub hard-to-reach areas, the stiff bristles aid in removing stubborn, stuck-on grease and food particles that may result in mechanical problems if left uncleaned. Plus, the bristles are V-shaped to effectively clean rollers and side walls simultaneously to save valuable time.
Thanks to its convenient, easy-to-use design, this brush promotes frequent cleaning to ensure all sanitation regulations and requirements are met. When you're finished using it, the handle has a convenient hole in the end that allows you to hang it for compact storage. Ideal for restaurants and cafeterias, this Sparta brush is sure to help you maintain a clean kitchen.
Handle Diameter: 1"
Maximum Diameter: 4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register