Nachtmann N97207 Palais 15.25 oz. Longdrink / Collins Glass - 12/Case
$65.98/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$67.99/Case|
- Brilliant crystalline construction
- Intricate, cut glass detailing
- Decorative cut accentuates crystalline glass
- Excellent clarity shows off your popular beverages
- Great for serving signature cocktails
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
- Substantial feel exudes luxury
- Heightened fracture resistance
Create truly masterful and elegant tabletop displays with Libbey’s new Spiegelau and Nachtmann collection! With pure crystalline composition, these balanced, refined products will bring a new level of poise to your establishment.
|Nachtmann N97207 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Nachtmann N97207 Details
You work hard to create an elegant image for your establishment - let your glassware accentuate your upscale appearance with this Nachtmann N97207 Palais 15.25 oz. longdrink / collins glass. This glass is perfect for serving a Tom Collins' drink, gin and tonics, and Brandy Daisies, with an ample capacity and decorative cut glass design that highlights the brilliance of the crystalline glass to full effect. At the same time, the substantial feel exudes luxury for every cocktail you serve. Heightened fracture resistance means longer-lasting glassware, while the easy to clean design makes it great for high-traffic restaurants, lounges, and catered events. Plus, with a design that's certified environmentally friendly, this glass is one you can feel good about setting at your tables.
From the Libbey Nachtmann collection, this brilliant Bavarian crystal glass is guaranteed to add a touch of luxury and sparkle to your tabletop presentations. In the best German tradition, Nachtmann combines their rich history of dedicated craftsmanship with rigid quality control, new technology, and a passion for perfection to give you only the finest product on the market today. Since its inception in 1834, Nachtmann has steadily built a sterling reputation as a crystal glassware specialist, and this Palais longdrink glass is a true testament to that tradition.
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Maximum Diameter: 3"
Capacity: 15.25 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register