Other Available Sizes:
- Full size design holds up to 12 full size sheet pans; 2 7/8" of clearance between slides
- Adjustable between 65-185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Low velocity circulation fan system; adjustable humidity level controls
- Continuous door seal ensures no heat escapes
- Mechanical controls; 110-120V
Other Products from this Line
- Moffat USP10M Turbofan Full Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet / Proofer with Mechanical Controls and Compact 28 7/8" Width - 110-120V
- Moffat USP8M Turbofan Full Size 8 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet / Proofer with Mechanical Controls and Compact 28 7/8" Width - 110-120V
- Moffat Turbofan EHT10-P-L Extended Hold Half Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet with Touch Screen Controls - 208V, 1 Phase, 2.3 kW
- Moffat USH10D Turbofan Half Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet with Digital Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USH10D-FS Turbofan Full Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet with Digital Controls - 208-240V
- Moffat USH10T Turbofan Half Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet with Touch Screen Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USH10T-FS Turbofan Full Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet with Touch Screen Controls - 208-240V
- Moffat USH8D-FS-UC Turbofan Full Size 8 Tray Electric Undercounter Holding Cabinet with Digital Controls - 208-240V
- Moffat USH8D-UC Turbofan Half Size 8 Tray Electric Undercounter Holding Cabinet with Digital Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USH8T-FS-UC Turbofan Full Size 8 Tray Electric Undercounter Holding Cabinet with Touch Screen Controls - 208-240V
- Moffat USH8T-UC Turbofan Half Size 8 Tray Electric Undercounter Holding Cabinet with Touch Screen Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USP85M8 Turbofan Full Size 8 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet / Proofer with Mechanical Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USP85M8/2 Turbofan Double Deck Full Size 8 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet / Proofer with Mechanical Controls - 110-120V
- Shipping Weight
- 320 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 35 Inches
- 45 Inches
- 15.6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 1,950 Watts
- Access Type
- Cabinet Size
- Full Height
- With Casters
- Stainless Steel
- Control Type
- Door Type
- Controlled Humidity
- Installation Type
- Without Insulation
- Interior Configuration
- Lip Load Slides
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-20P
- Power Type
- Product Line
- Moffat P Series
- Temperature Range
- 65 - 185 Degrees F
- Holding / Proofing Cabinets
Customer questions about this product
Is this cooking equipment available in all 50 states?
Due to energy regulations this cooking equipment is not available in California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island.
Moffat USP85M12 Details
Designed to keep all your freshly cooked food items hot until they're ready to serve, this dual function Moffat Turbofan full size 12 tray electric holding cabinet / proofer with mechanical controls helps ensure your restaurant, diner, or bakery is always prepared for high volume meal periods. Featuring a mechanical thermostat, you can fine-tune this proofer between 65-185 degrees Fahrenheit to store a wide variety of ready-to-serve dishes or proof bread to the perfect volume. Humidity is provided by moisture in the water tray of the bottom of the unit, and adjustable humidity settings allow for a completely customized proofing experience.
A total of 12 pan slides accept full size 18" x 26" sheet pans or 24 half size 13" x 18" sheet pans, separated with 2 7/8" of space, while a clear door provides outstanding impact and heat-resistance. Plus the dual halogen lamps in the interior of the cabinet illuminate the products and allow for easy monitoring. For valuable temperature protection, the continuous door seal ensures the warm air inside does not escape. In addition, the low velocity circulation fan system ensures that humidity is spread gently and evenly throughout the entire cabinet.
An easy-to-read thermometer for effortless temperature monitoring and a pair of dials is located on the front of the unit allowing you to easily adjust the thermostat. Thanks to 2 front swivel lock castors and 2 rigid rear castors, the cabinet can be filled and moved from your prep location to the serving area with incredible ease. This unit can also be installed with the Turbofan E32D or E35T convection ovens (sold separately) to form a double stacked configuration. This unit requires a 110-120V electrical connection.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register