Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $217.44 back (21,744 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Half size design holds up to 10 half size sheet pans with 2 7/8" of clearance between slides
- 5 3/4" touch screen control, adjustable temperature, and individual shelf timers
- Full glass field-reversible door with continuous door seal
- Humidified, extended holding capability makes planning, cooking, holding, and serving easy
- 208V, 1 phase, 2.3 kW
Other Products from this Line
- Moffat USH10D Turbofan Half Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet with Digital Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USH10D-FS Turbofan Full Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet with Digital Controls - 208-240V
- Moffat USH10T Turbofan Half Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet with Touch Screen Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USH10T-FS Turbofan Full Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet with Touch Screen Controls - 208-240V
- Moffat USH8D-FS-UC Turbofan Full Size 8 Tray Electric Undercounter Holding Cabinet with Digital Controls - 208-240V
- Moffat USH8D-UC Turbofan Half Size 8 Tray Electric Undercounter Holding Cabinet with Digital Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USH8T-FS-UC Turbofan Full Size 8 Tray Electric Undercounter Holding Cabinet with Touch Screen Controls - 208-240V
- Moffat USH8T-UC Turbofan Half Size 8 Tray Electric Undercounter Holding Cabinet with Touch Screen Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USP10M Turbofan Full Size 10 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet / Proofer with Mechanical Controls and Compact 28 7/8" Width - 110-120V
- Moffat USP12M Turbofan Full Size 12 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet / Proofer with Mechanical Controls and Compact 28 7/8" Width - 110-120V
- Moffat USP85M12 Turbofan Full Size 12 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet / Proofer with Mechanical Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USP85M8 Turbofan Full Size 8 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet / Proofer with Mechanical Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USP85M8/2 Turbofan Double Deck Full Size 8 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet / Proofer with Mechanical Controls - 110-120V
- Moffat USP8M Turbofan Full Size 8 Tray Electric Holding Cabinet / Proofer with Mechanical Controls and Compact 28 7/8" Width - 110-120V
Moffat USEHT10-P-L Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 269 lb.
- 24 Inches
- 26 3/4 Inches
- 40 Inches
- Overall Depth
- 32 1/2 Inches
- 11 Amps
- 1 Phase
- 208 Volts
- 2.3 Kilowatts
- Cabinet Size
- 1/2 Height
- 10 Half Size Food Pans
- With Casters
- Stainless Steel
- Control Type
- Door Type
- Controlled Humidity
- Installation Type
- With Insulation
- Interior Configuration
- Fixed Wire Slides
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-15P
- Power Type
- Screen Size
- 5 3/4 Inches
- Holding Cabinets
- Water Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between an insulated and non-insulated holding cabinet?
- Insulated and non-insulated holding cabinets both offer the same function by holding food at safe temperatures for hours until ready to serve, but for best results it's important to make a purchase based on your desired application. Non-Insulated Holding Cabinets are intended for applications where the doors will be closed for the majority of the day, such as proofing bread or keeping back-up portions hot. Insulated Holding Cabinets are better suited for keeping food hot when the doors will be opened and closed much more frequently, since they are better equipped at retaining the heat.
Moffat USEHT10-P-L Details
Make the most of your menu with this Moffat Turbofan EHT10-P-L extended hold half size 10 tray electric holding cabinet with touch screen controls! With a low velocity fan, humidity, and individual shelf timers, this holding cabinet is made to extend holding times for key menu items. Since it ensures that your food stays hotter, longer, without compromising quality, your food will still taste the way it should when you serve it to customers. You don't need to worry about extra steps of reheating food before service, and you can cook more food ahead for simpler planning and faster service during peak times.
This extended hold half size cabinet features a 5 3/4" touch screen control that allows you to adjust temperature and humidity to meet your specific needs. Plus, you can set individual shelf timers to make sure each pan of food is held and served at its peak. Enter your own programs for your menu items for quick selection whenever you need them. Also, take advantage of the ability to monitor conditions within the cabinet to see when food is reaching its time limit and ensure easy rotation.
When you need a unit to fit into a small space, this model measures only 24" wide and features a compact design. Even in its small footprint, this holding cabinet can hold up to 10 full size steam table pans or 10 half size sheet pans with a clearance of 2 7/8" between each pair of slides. It has a full double walled construction for insulation and is made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel to last in your commercial kitchen. The full glass door is field reversible so that you can make sure it fits into your workflow. And the LED interior lighting allows you to view the contents as needed.
For humidity control, this model has an autofill water tank system and an electronically heated humidification tank. The door's continuous seal helps to keep both the humidity and heat inside the cabinet for consistent holding over extended periods of time.
A set of 3" casters, 2 with brakes, allows you to move this holding cabinet when you need to clean, maintain, or service the unit. It also means you can rearrange your workspace as needed. This model requires a 208V, 1 phase electrical connection and has a total output of 2.3 kW.
Depth: 26 3/4"
Depth (including rear standoff): 32 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register