- (6) 68 oz. containers with pour handles
- Kills bacteria, mold, and yeast
- Effective in any water temperature
- Low foaming formula
- Integrated surfactant agents offer thorough rinsing of all chemicals
- Helps ensure great-tasting wine at all times
- Engineered for routine cleaning applications
- Essential for any restaurant or wine bar
|Micro Matic MM-W68 CASE OF 6 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||68 oz.|
|Total Case Size||408 oz., 6|
|Type||Wine Line Cleaners|
Customer questions about this product
- How often should I clean my wine lines?
- For optimal results, all wine lines and equipment should be cleaned with both the Micro Matic acid and alkaline solution every three months, or with each change of product type/flavor. When finished, pay close attention to the water color. If there are still chemicals present, the water will still be color-tinted. Always verify with pH paper as well to ensure that all chemicals have been rinsed out.
Micro Matic MM-W68 CASE OF 6 Details
Give the wine lines within your restaurant or wine bar an effective, powerful clean to help maintain a fresh taste with this Micro Matic MM-W68 68 oz. alkaline wine line cleaner. The concentrated formulation attacks and dissolves tartrates, tannins, biofilm, bacteria, mold, and yeast. Designed with the integrity of your wines' flavor in mind, integrated surfactant agents enable fast and thorough rinsing that ensures all chemicals are washed out of the line.
For extra ease of use, this solution is effective in all water conditions and temperatures. Additionally, a low-foam formulation means less air bubbles and more thorough contact with the line. This saves both time and labor by drastically reducing the amount of excess foam or solution that is left behind by the cleaner, ensuring your wine lines can be up and running once again in no time.
This formula can be administered with any hand-pumped, pressurized, or electrical cleaner. To apply, first dilute 3.33 oz. of solution per every gallon of water, then use according to the instructions of your cleaning system.
This product is considered hazardous under US DOT shipping regulations. Due to the hazardous shipping restrictions, this item requires a signature for delivery and cannot be returned. We are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic MM-W68 CASE OF 6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMicro Matic CFP-2 25 lb. / 400 oz. Clean Flo Powder
$242.49 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register