Micro Matic 942BN Economy Series Double Gauge Primary Nitrogen High-Pressure Regulator
- Regulates nitrogen for a single keg; includes a flow control inlet nipple filter
- Output gauge monitors pressure from 0-120 PSI; tank gauge measures pressure from 0-3000 PSI
- Forged brass, die cast construction
- Quad-ring inlet seal for a reliable tank connection; 3/8" outlet barb with shut-off
- Installs onto a nitrogen tank with CGA-580 threads
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing at 115-125 PSI
- For use in gas blender or wine applications
Micro Matic 942BN Details
Safely and effectively control the flow of nitrogen to dispense wine or service a gas blender while ensuring you never run out with this Micro Matic double gauge regulator! This primary regulator from the affordable Economy series comes with an output gauge that has a 0-120 PSI range so you can quickly monitor the amount of nitrogen flowing from your gas tank, and that high-pressure tolerance is exactly what makes this model perfect for gas blender and nitrogen generator applications. It also features a tank gauge that has a 0-3000 PSI range so you always know how much pressure remains in your cylinder. Regulating nitrogen is key in providing guests with quality beverage because a pressure that's too low or too high will negatively affect the drink's taste and presentation.
The pressure on this forged brass regulator is easily adjusted by turning the set screw with a flathead screwdriver. It installs directly to your nitrogen tank and features a quad-ring inlet seal to prevent leaks, while the 3/8" outlet includes a shut-off valve so you can quickly and easily stop gas flow. For added safety and peace of mind, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (at 55-65 PSI).
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 942BN
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!