MFG Tray 176301-1537 3" High Full-Size Fiberglass Pan Extender
Other Available Sizes:
- Makes flawless cakes and minimizes overbaking
- Perfect for sheet cakes and brownies
- Innovative design yields straight sides and insulates product edges
- Minimizes over-baking and eliminates trimming losses
- Results in smooth edges for easier icing
You May Also Need
Baker's Mark Full Size NSF 12 Gauge 18" x 26" Open Bead / Semi-Curled Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
plus $13.99 / Each
Baker's Mark Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
plus $5.29 / Each
Baker's Mark Full Size NSF 20 Gauge 18" x 26" Open Bead Rim Stainless Steel Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
plus $32.99 / Each
Using a pan extender provides a final product with smooth, straight sides, and a uniform height, color, and texture, with minimized over-baking! Learn more about using a pan extender by watching this video.
Materials matter! Learn why composite products from MFG Tray offer incomparable quality and durability by checking out this short video. From dough boxes and bagel boards to non-slip serving trays, they have everything to offer to make your job easier and more efficient.
|MFG Tray 176301-1537 Specs|
|Length||24 5/16 Inches|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How should I clean / maintain this MFG pan extender?
- This pan extender can be cleaned in a low or high temperature dish washer, but never soak it for a prolonged period of time. If you prefer to scrape the pan extender rather than washing after each use, it is recommended that you use a plastic scraper. When using the pan extender, a release spray is needed to prevent sticking and will produce a better final product. Additionally, if you are using a pan extender with cells, it yields the best results when used in a convection oven.
MFG Tray 176301-1537 Details
Perfect for bakeries, cafes, and restaurants, this MFG Tray 176301-1537 full-size pan extender is molded from an oven-safe, dishwasher-safe, and temperature-resistant composite that offers better insulation than both aluminum and stainless at less cost. Applications include sheet cakes, brownies, corn bread, sweet rolls, and various related baked goods. This item may also be used for chilling or freezing products.
For use with standard baking sheets, MFG Tray pan extenders result in straight sides and edges on baked goods so that every piece has the appearance of a center cut. This extender ensures that baked products are even in height, color, and texture across the entire surface, insulating the edges of the product to prevent over-baking and eliminating losses due to trimming.
Length: 24 5/16"
Width: 16 1/4"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:extenders metal around more pan fiberglass faster far extender due
Huge improvement over metal. These extenders are light, and they cool much faster than my old metal ones. The only drawback is that they twist around more than the metal extenders due to fiberglass material, but so far they are holding up and the twisting around while trying to wash has not affected them structurally at all. The 3" height is perfect for cinnamon rolls too.
I was skeptical when I received this pan extender because I totally meant to order stainless steel. This works well and should hold up just as well! I'll pay more attention next time.
We own a full set of pan extenders so that we can bake tall single layer sheet cakes. They work out great for us, we would suggest them!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register