MFG Tray 176301-1537 Full Size Fiberglass Pan Extender - 3" High
$22.96/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 4 - 7||$23.94/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 3'' high
- Fits standard full-size sheet pans
- Innovative design yields straight sides and insulates product edges
- Minimizes over-baking and eliminates trimming losses
- Promotes uniform height, color, and texture over the entire surface
- Results in smooth edges for easier icing
- May be used for baking sheet cakes, brownies, corn bread, sweet rolls, and related items
You May Also Need
Baker's Mark 18" x 26" Full Size 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
plus $5.29 /Each
Baker's Mark Full Size 12 Gauge 18" x 26" Sanitary Open Bead Rim Heavy Duty Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
plus $14.49 /Each
Baker's Mark Full Size 20 Gauge 18" x 26" Open Bead Rim Stainless Steel Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
plus $32.99 /Each
Watch this quick video to learn how you can use a pan extender with your sheet pans to bake delicious cakes with ease!
Materials matter! Learn why composite products from MFG Tray offer incomparable quality and durability by checking out this short video. From dough boxes and bagel boards to non-slip serving trays, they have everything to offer to make your job easier and more efficient.
|MFG Tray 176301-1537 Specs|
|Length||24 5/16 Inches|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How should I clean / maintain this MFG pan extender?
- This pan extender can be cleaned in a low or high temperature dish washer, but never soak it for a prolonged period of time. If you prefer to scrape the pan extender rather than washing after each use, it is recommended that you use a plastic scraper. When using the pan extender, a release spray is needed to prevent sticking and will produce a better final product. Additionally, if you are using a pan extender with cells, it yields the best results when used in a convection oven.
MFG Tray 176301-1537 Details
Perfect for bakeries, cafes, and restaurants, this MFG Tray 176301-1537 full size pan extender is molded from an oven-safe, dishwasher-safe, and temperature-resistant composite that offers better insulation than both aluminum and stainless at less cost. Applications include sheet cakes, brownies, corn bread, sweet rolls, and various related baked goods. This item may also be used for chilling or freezing products.
For use with standard baking sheets, MFG Tray pan extenders result in straight sides and edges on baked goods so that every piece has the appearance of a center cut. This extender ensures that baked products are even in height, color, and texture across the entire surface, insulating the edges of the product to prevent over-baking and eliminating losses due to trimming.
Length: 24 5/16"
Width: 16 1/4"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:extenders metal around more pan fiberglass faster far extender due
Huge improvement over metal. These extenders are light, and they cool much faster than my old metal ones. The only drawback is that they twist around more than the metal extenders due to fiberglass material, but so far they are holding up and the twisting around while trying to wash has not affected them structurally at all. The 3" height is perfect for cinnamon rolls too.
I was skeptical when I received this pan extender because I totally meant to order stainless steel. This works well and should hold up just as well! I'll pay more attention next time.
We own a full set of pan extenders so that we can bake tall single layer sheet cakes. They work out great for us, we would suggest them!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register