Other Available Finishes:
- Connects mobile shelving units to top track for a high-density configuration
- Helps increase storage capacity in a given space by up to 40%
- Compresses shelving units together while ensuring accessibility when needed
- (4) 74" tall posts and necessary hardware included; shelves sold separately
- Chrome-plated construction for reliable durability
- For use with Super Erecta and Super Adjustable Super Erecta mobile shelving units
- Donut bumpers, casters/caster channels, roller bearing assemblies, split sleeves included
- 900 lb. weight capacity per unit
|Metro TTM24C Specs|
|Shipping Weight||34 lb.|
|Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Product Line||Metro Super Erecta|
|Type|| Add-On Shelving Units|
Top-Track System Components
Customer questions about this product
- Is there an order minimum when buying this Metro product?
- There is not an order minimum but any orders that are placed with Metro products totaling below $330, the order will be subject to a $39 handling fee.
Metro TTM24C Details
Providing a storage solution for maximum space efficiency, the Metro Top-Track system is ideal for operations of all sizes and in a variety of industries. This particular Metro TTM24C Super Erecta chrome-plated top track is designed to serve as an 24" wide mobile shelving unit. It's a necessary system component, connecting either directly to a stationary unit or to other mobile units secured by the stationary unit. Because it's mobile, this component rolls back and forth along the top track, compressing against other units or rolling out of the way whenever needed.
A set of (4) 74" tall posts are included, as is the necessary hardware for set-up. Donut bumpers, casters/caster channels, roller bearing assemblies, and split sleeves are also included. Shelves are sold separately and must be from either the Super Erecta or the Super Erecta Super Adjustable series.
Regardless of which shelves are used, the unit's total weight capacity is a whopping 900 lb., ensuring that your storage capabilities suit your everyday needs. Plus, the system components included in the kit are chrome-plated, which is great for long-lasting service in dry environments.
Width: 26 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register