- For damp environments
- 800 lb. capacity
- Measures 24" x 36"
- Designed to work with the entire Super Erecta system of shelves and accessories
- Metroseal 3 finish protects against odors and stains
- Reduces growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus
- Heavy-duty wire design
- Includes split sleeves for a secure fit
- Metro 13PK3 Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 14" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 27PK3 Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 27" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 27UPK3 Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 27" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 33PK3 Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 34" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 13UPK3 Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 14" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 33UPK3 Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 34" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 54PK3 Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 54" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 54UPK3 Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 54" Metroseal 3 Post
|Metro A2436NK3 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||11.2 lb.|
|Product Line||Metro Super Adjustable|
Metro A2436NK3 Details
Quickly and easily customize your Metro Super Erecta security unit with this A2436NK3 24" x 36" Intermediate Super Adjustable Metroseal 3 shelf. Offering the most rigid, innovative wire storage system available, Super Erecta shelving features a unique corner release system, allowing shelves to be adjusted without the use of tools. When used in conjunction with additional shelves, reclaim up to 25-percent of wasted vertical space by effortlessly repositioning to accommodate different size packages during initial assembly.
To make positioning even easier, SiteSelect Posts on your Metro Super Erecta security unit offer a "doublegroove" visual guide with circular grooves at 1" increments and numbers at 2" intervals to easily identify proper shelf locations. Metroseal 3 with Microban is for dry or damp storage conditions. It's corrosion-resistant, and contains Microban antimicrobial technology to protect the product from bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi that cause odors, stains, and degradation. Measures 24"W x 36"L.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register