Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $8.76 back (876 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Includes (4) 42" x 18" shelves, (2) 63" posts, and 8 "S" hooks
- Versatile Super Erecta Brite shelves are ideal for dry storage
- Shelves can be adjusted in 1" increments
- Open wire design reduces dust accumulation
- Integrated shelf ribs allow for easily sliding items on and off
- Adjustable leveling bolt on posts compensates for uneven surfaces
- 2000 lb. overall weight capacity
- Includes split sleeves for a secure fit
Works WithView All Items
$4.00/EachOut Of Stock
$4.00/EachOut Of Stock
Metro AN346BR Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 50 lb.
- 42 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 63 Inches
- 2,000 lb.
- NSF Listed
- Individual Shelf Capacity
- 800 lb.
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Product Line
- Metro Super Erecta
- Add-On Shelving Units
Customer questions about this product
- What starter units is this four shelf add-on kit compatible with?
- This add-on kit will fit with any 63" tall, 4-shelf Metro Super Erecta starter shelving starter unit. The included "S" hooks are used to attach the two shelving units in a variety of different configurations. Please see the brochure for more details.
Metro AN346BR Details
Maximize your shelf space with the Metro AN346BR Super Erecta Brite adjustable wire stationary add-on shelving unit! It attaches easily to your existing Super Erecta structure to instantly increase the storage capabilities of your facility. This convenient, easy-to-assemble kit includes a total of four 42" x 18" shelves, two 63" SiteSelect posts, and 8 "S" hooks. An economical Brite finish has an attractive design similar to chrome and is for use in dry environments that are also low in humidity, making the unit perfect for storing bulk food ingredients, heavy prep tools, disposable goods, and more. Two "S" hooks are supplied per shelf and are used to easily attach the piece to its adjacent unit. In addition, an open wire design minimizes dust accumulation and provides increased visibility of the shelf's contents, ensuring the unit is easy to keep clean and organized.
Both posts come fitted with an adjustable leveling bolt so that users can easily compensate for uneven surfaces. Crystal clear engravings also make installing a full shelving unit easier than ever, as they are grooved at 1" increments and double grooved every 8" to provide a visual guide for effortless positioning of the shelves. Plus, tapered split sleeves are included for secure, positive locks. Each of these features combines to ensure complete installation of the unit in just a few minutes without the use of any special tools.
All four shelves feature integrated ribs that run from the front to the back for effortless sliding of items both on and off of the rack. Each shelf boasts an 800 lb. weight capacity, while the entire unit can accommodate up to 2000 lb. of evenly distributed contents.
Capacity: 2000 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register