Absolutely love these knives. Remember to teach your kitchen staff about proper knife handling and sharpening. These knives will last a lifetime if they are properly taken care of.
- High carbon, stain-free steel stamped blade
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant handle with polypropylene for durability and Santoprene for comfort
- Color-coded handle reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Versatile enough for nearly any cutting task
- Textured finger points provide a secure grip
- Mercer Culinary M33113P 8" x 2" Polypropylene Blade Guard
- Mercer Culinary M33115P 8" x 1 1/2" Polypropylene Blade Guard
- Mercer Culinary M30726 11 3/8" x 9" Acacia Magnetic Knife Board with Stainless Steel Base
- Mercer Culinary M30725 14 1/8" x 10 1/4" Acacia Magnetic Knife Board with Stainless Steel Base
- Mercer Culinary M30720BM 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Bamboo Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30720AC 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Acacia Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30720 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Rubberwood Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30730RW 12" Rubberwood Magnetic Knife Holder / Strip
Finely chop or slice large chunks of product easily and safely with this Mercer Culinary M22608RD Millennia Colors® 8" chef knife with red handle.
Combining the versatility and value your business requires with the professional quality you've come to expect from Mercer Culinary Cutlery, the this 8" chef knife is sure to become a favorite in your commercial kitchen! It's designed to help make quick work of a variety of ingredients to expedite and simplify meal preparation and to cleanly slice, chop, and otherwise cut product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
"I lovw this knife! We use it at our biggest pizzaria as also at the smaller one. The color handle help keep the meat and vegetable knifes separated."Read More Reviews
Its high carbon, stain-free steel blade effortlessly slices, dices, minces, and chops anything from fruits and vegetables, to meats and poultry. This makes it ideal for virtually any kitchen.
Easy to Use
Invaluably versatile, this knife easily handles big tasks like halving a head of lettuce or quickly finishing smaller chores like chopping onions or nuts. If your tasks vary throughout the day, this is a great, go-to knife!
Comfortable, Red Handle
Each knife features an ergonomic handle made of a unique blend of comfortable Santoprene and durable polypropylene for a long life and a no-slip grip. Plus, because it's red, the handle makes it easy to color-code the knife's use.
Durable and Long-Lasting
And thanks to its easy edge maintenance, the Mercer Culinary M22608 Millennia® 8" chef knife is essential to any kitchen culinary collection! Each knife is guaranteed to last.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Blade Length:8 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
Mercer Culinary M22608RD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22608YL Millennia Colors® 8" Chef Knife with Yellow Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23930RD Millennia Colors® 3" Paring Knife with Red Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22608GR Millennia Colors® 8" Chef Knife with Green Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23930YL Millennia Colors® 3" Paring Knife with Yellow Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22608BL Millennia Colors® 8" Chef Knife with Blue Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22418YL Millennia Colors® 8" Offset Serrated Edge Bread / Sandwich Knife with Yellow Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23930BL Millennia Colors® 3" Paring Knife with Blue Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23930GR Millennia Colors® 3" Paring Knife with Green Handle
People Talk About:knife handle knives sharp mercer great easy kitchen love chefs
We use the color coded handles to organize our kitchen and keep certain colors in specific sections. Great quality for the price for the average kitchen use.
The 8" Mercer Chef knife is the perfect size for your every day prep. The knife arrive sharp and is easy to sharpen. the handle is very comfortable to hold for a full day of use.
The Mercer 8" chef knife is perfect size for any kind of prep work. They are easy to keep sharp, the handle design makes sure you have a nice grip on the knife, and the color coded handles are very helpful when it comes to food safety.
My employees love this knife for prep work. It comes very sharp and it doesn't need to be sharpened often. These knives are great for color coding in any commercial restaurant.
Wicked sharp knife. We use it daily for prep work. It holds up super well with a weekly sharpening. I am a firm believer that the 8inch knife is the perfect size for general prep work.
This knife became dull very quickly after purchase. Even with attempts to sharpen it never quite gets sharp enough. I wish we had spent the extra money on a better product.
We appreciate your feedback! We’re sorry this is defective. A Customer Solutions Representative will be contacting you soon.
These knives were purchased for a kids cooking camp. They were of great quality and very sharp. Definitely order the blade covers to go with them.
This knife is very strong. I like that it stays sharp for a long time. The handle is very comfortable and it comes in different colors
This is one of my most favorite knives. I needed something that would stand out because I kept losing mine in the commercial kitchen, that or someone kept stealing my knife. I am happy to say this one is easy to spot. It holds up to being honed several times a day if I am using it for cutting meat.
This is a great commercial knife. It has a firm and sharp blade and it is easy to clean. The handle is comfortable to hold. It is an excellent choice for color coding in any commercial kitchen.
Love this company's knives so much. I will only buy these for the rest of my life. Extremely sharp, easy to keep clean and comfortable grips.
These knives are surprisingly sharp and hold their sharpness for quite a long time before becoming dull. For the price, I think they are a real steal. I've purchased several!
I lovw this knife! We use it at our biggest pizzaria as also at the smaller one. The color handle help keep the meat and vegetable knifes separated.
Mercer knives are the best knives for the price. They are very sharp and I have never had to sharpen them in the whole year I have had them and I use them every day.
Very good quality knife . I don't like my chicken shredded so I usually chop it into tiny little bite size pieces. This knife has helped me so much with that job
I love these Mercer Millennia knives, definitely going to get the entire line of red handled knives. It's great to have the color coding for different uses, prevents cross contamination.
I like to use dedicated knives for cutting of beef. For me the Mercer M22608RD Millennia 8" Chef Knife with Red Handle allows for me to visually see which is my beef knife.
Love these knives - they are the perfect size and we use them for all of out everyday dicing, slicing and chopping needs. Recommend getting them with the blade guards too! Cheap and easy.
I use these for vegetable fermentation workshops and they are sharp and work well. I have been using Mercer blades for years and recommend them over the more expensive brands.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register