McCall 2195190 Switch,Arcolectric C6000albr
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
McCall 2195190 Switch,Arcolectric C6000albr.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Garland / US Range 2630200 Switch Spdt (On-Off-On)
Atlas Metal Industries Inc 1069-1 Lighted Rocker Switch
Turbo Air 30281R0300 Green On/Off Rocker Switch
All Points 42-1040 "Bun"/"Toast" (On/On) - 15A/125V, 10A/250V
Southbend 1179949 Lighted Rocker Switch
Cambro S10007 On/Off Switch
Kason ELE00V0277 Switch with Signal Light; Red; 125V
APW Wyott 70444800 Rocker Switch, Lighted
Get paid to review this product!