Matfer Bourgeat 373028 4 Qt. Copper Saucier Pan with Cast Iron Handle
- Smooth, copper exterior is trendy and stylish
- Provides excellent heat conductivity for even cooking
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean and cook with
- Perfect for sauteing onions, frying small cuts of chicken, and flambeing bananas foster
- Strong cast iron handle
- Overturn edge reduces drips and spills
|Matfer Bourgeat 373028 Specs|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||11 Inches|
|Material||Copper / Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- How should I care for my copper cookware?
- Use a polishing paste to clean the copper. The stainless steel interior may be washed by hand.
Matfer Bourgeat 373028 Details
Both attractive and effective, this Matfer Bourgeat 373028 4 qt. copper / stainless steel lined flared saute pan. The high quality copper exterior creates the perfect conductive surface for even cooking without troublesome hot spots. Plus, its smooth, attractive finish makes it a presentable piece for open kitchen concepts where guests can watch their food being made.
While the outer copper surface works to evenly heat your food, the stainless steel interior ensures easy clean up. Its 4 qt. size is great for sauteing onions, frying small cuts of chicken, and flambeing bananas foster.
The overturn edge along the top of this dish keeps sauces and liquids inside, which reduces messy spills and drips. The sturdy, riveted cast iron handle on either side provide a steady grip for quick transport. Whether empty or full of food, the handles make it easy to maneuver around a busy kitchen without worry.
Top Diameter: 11"
Height: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 4 qt.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Matfer Bourgeat 373028
People Talk About:pan Copper Lined saute stainless Steel Flared easy easily durable
This copper stainless steel lined saute pan is well worth the money. We git ours as a gift and ut is tge most used pan in my home. It can take a beating and is non sticking.
The Matfer Bourgeat 4 Qt. Copper/ Stainless Steel Lined Flared Saute Pan with Cast Iron Handle is well made and durable. Nothing sticks to the bottom and it is very easy to clean. It doesn’t dent or rust easily. This is great for commercial and residential use.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register