Master's Reserve 9233 Contour 16 oz. Wine Glass - 12/Case
$37.98/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$39.49/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- High-performance glassware for high-volume establishments
- Made of ClearFire glass for sparkling clarity and brilliance
- Chip-resistant with normal use
- Signature flat foot increases stability on tabletops
- Exclusive HD2 beadless edge ensures an upscale appearance without sacrificing durability
- Perfect for serving red or white wine
- Maintains its clarity even after repeated washings
Show customers that you care about the quality of the beverages you are serving by presenting it in Libbey’s Master Reserve glassware! Featuring seamless designs, extraordinary angles, and tall stems, these glasses embody elegance and poise.
|Master's Reserve 9233 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||All Purpose Wine Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this Libbey Master's Reserve item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey HD2 Rim and Foot Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Master's Reserve 9233 Details
Specifically engineered for strength and performance, yet delicate in design and sophisticated in appearance, this Master's Reserve 9233 Contour 16 oz. wine glass combines the durability you need with the look you want. Use it to serve your signature cabernet sauvignon, merlot, chardonnay, or riesling. It's perfect for upscale restaurants and bars, or for use at catered events. The patented ClearFire glass construction offers unparalleled brilliance and sparkling clarity without the use of potentially harmful metals. Slim sidewalls ensure a sleek look that's durable with increased mechanical strength. At the same time, the ultra thin beadless edge creates an exquisite beverage presentation.
As refined as it is enduring, the seamless bowl and tapered stem design provide an upscale look, while dramatically enhancing the strength and torque resistance of the product. In addition, the signature flat foot enables optimum stability on surfaces and the superior construction allows it to maintain its integrity even after undergoing 2000 wash cycles. Combining classic elegance with modern aesthetics and ingenuity, this Contour glass is the perfect way to elevate the presentation of your wines.
Offering a completely reimagined formulation and design, Master's Reserve provides an impressive, industry-leading lineup of glassware. This glass undergoes DuraTemp treatment to increase chip resistance for a prolonged service life. Featuring the fewest impurities of any glassware, Master's Reserve makes it instantly clear that your patrons are receiving the best product and service possible. With the Master's Reserve 9233 Contour wine glass, creating an unforgettable ambiance for the bars and tabletops at your venue is always a breeze.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/8"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 16 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
Master's Reserve 9233
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register