- For use with DD-66 series ice cream dipping cabinets
- Keeps cabinet clean and attractive
- Prevents ice cream from dripping
- Easy to clean
- Each kit fills one cabinet
- Includes can covers
Customer questions about this product
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Master-Bilt MBA060-20301 Details
Keep the inside of your Master-Bilt DD-66 dipping cabinet clean and attractive thanks to the A060-20301 can holder set. This accessory fits around the top of cans to prevent ice cream from dripping to the bottom of the cabinet. In addition, the holders work to hold the cans in place and prevent them from moving when a little extra force is required to scoop.
A series of accompanying covers protects against exterior contaminants and keeps your ice cream at the proper temperature for serving. Each kit fills the length of one cabinet. When not in use, these pieces are easy to both remove and clean.
- (6) 2-compartment holders
- 12 covers
- Assembly hardware
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register