Marshall Air 104135 Sheet Metal
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Marshall Air 104135 Sheet Metal.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Gaylord 18979 24 Volt Damper Actuator Motor
All Points 27-008 20" x 16" x 2" Stainless Steel Hood Filter with Lower Bracket Hook - Kleen-Gard
Kason 67002002025 Alum Filter 20hx25w
Exhaust Hood Grease Trap Pan - 6 3/4" x 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Kaliber Innovations 40000002 Replacement HEPA Filter
All Points 31-400 20" x 20" x 2" Frameless Stainless Steel Hood Filter
Marshall Air 102317 Grease Cup
Flame Gard 201620 16 X 20 Hd Ss Filte
Get paid to review this product!