Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $68.22 back (6,822 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- For use with select Indigo series QuietQube remote condenser ice machines
- To be installed indoors or outdoors, away from ice machine
- Remote design lowers ambient temperature near your ice machine
- Cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology is quieter than traditional hot gas evaporators
- Maximum line length: 100'
- Maximum vertical rise: 35' above ice machine
- Maximum vertical drop: 15' below ice machine
- 208-230V, 1 Phase
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Manitowoc IYT1200C Indigo NXT Series QuietQube 30" Remote Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 1146 lb.
- Manitowoc IBT1020C Indigo NXT QuietQube 22" Remote Condenser Half Size Cube Ice Machine for Beverage Dispensers - 1150 lb.
Manitowoc Ice CVDT1200-261 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 243 lb.
- 34 Inches
- 24 1/4 Inches
- 25 3/4 Inches
- 14.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- Condenser Type
- Energy Star Qualified
- Plug Type
- Remote Condensers
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
Manitowoc Ice CVDT1200-261 Details
When used in conjunction with i-1176C or IB-1090 Indigo series QuietQube ice machines, this Manitowoc CVDT1200-261 remote ice machine condenser provides quieter operation than comparable remote condenser units! The secret is the unit's cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology, which is quieter and more efficient than the hot gas evaporator systems utilized by traditional remote condenser machines. Just connect your ice machine via a remote tubing line kit (sold separately), and this remote condenser will effectively dissipate heat at a convenient location, away from the ice machine. In addition to a quieter operation, this remote condenser will help lower the ambient temperature around your ice machine, which drastically improves efficiency while providing a more comfortable environment for your staff.
- Maximum line length: 100'
- Maximum vertical rise: 35' above machine
- Maximum vertical drop: 15' below machine
- Operates between -20-130 degrees Fahrenheit
Left to Right: 34"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
Height: 25 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice CVDT1200-261
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register