Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Start a Live Chat(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $278.94 back (27,894 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 1800 lb. of ice per day
- 48'' wide, space-saving design
- Makes regular size cubes (1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance
- Includes EasyRead informative display
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Hinged door provides easy access for efficient cleaning
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
Works WithView All Items
Manitowoc Ice IRT1900A-263 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 317 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 24 1/2 Inches
- 29 1/2 Inches
- 17.9 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 208 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 1,800 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
- Regular Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 4.68 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 20 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
Manitowoc Ice IRT1900A-263 Details
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo series, this 48" wide IRT1900A air cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance feedback for trouble-free operation. The Manitowoc IRT1900A ice machine can make up to 1800 lb. of regular size ice cubes per day. It also lets you program the desired ice volume and start/stop times for a custom ice making schedule that suits your needs. Its "EasyRead" display communicates operating statuses, cleaning reminders, and asset information through an illuminated display.
This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy efficiency, set and maintain ice levels and quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Plus, this unit's space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. Featuring a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy, this surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety and sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo series ice machines feature select components made with AlphaSan antimicrobial material, as well as an easy-to-clean food zone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 29 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IRT1900A-263
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register