- Staylit pilot system
- Easy-lift tank cart
- MagiKitch'n 30" Steamer Pan Set
- MagiKitch'n PS-7225-2000402 Opt, Easy Roll 14 Wheel Sst - 4/Set
- MagiKitch'n 60" x 7" Outdoor Grill Cutting Board
- MagiKitch'n M6-7202-1316500 Opt,Shf Sd Lpaga30/60
- MagiKitch'n 15" Steamer Pan Set
|MagiKitch'n LPAGA-60-SS-LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||936 lb.|
|Width||66 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||60 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Features|| Fuel Tank Caddy|
Made in America
|Gas Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||High Production|
|Number of Burners||8 Burners|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||160,000 BTU|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
- Does this unit require assembly?
- Yes, this outdoor equipment requires assembly. For more information, please refer to the manufacturer's product literature.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
MagiKitch'n LPAGA-60-SS-LP Details
For that unique BBQ flavor, MagiKitch'n offers the MagiCater LPAGA-60-SS stainless steel 60" portable outdoor grill. Now you can grill, roast, and steam all with one grill! Perfect for catering, sporting events, campus quads, and other outdoor events.
The MagiKitchen LPAGA-60-SS models come standard with 8 burners each producing 20,000 BTU's, for a total of 160,000 BTU's. Its unique staylit pilot system eases operation by automatically lighting each individual burner, and helps to ensure that they stay lit even during adverse weather conditions. Separate burner controls every 7" make it easy to cook several different kinds of food at different temperatures.
Stainless steel radiants give off searing heat for your food without the mess and hassle of lava rock. They provide fast 3 minute pre-heating, are easy to clean, and authentic chargrilled taste.
The MagiCater LPAGA-60-SS grill come standard with heavy-duty, hard-chromed, free-floating grill rods that are designed to provide defined brand marks for great taste and food presentation. These floating rods compensate for heated-related expansion and contraction that can affect cast grates. They also help prevent food from sticking and make cleanup easier, and are held in place by a thick-walled stainless steel frame to resist warping and cracking.
Each LPAGA-60-SS grill assembles easily with the push of a button thanks to its snap- in leg system. The MagiCater grill also features a modular design for easy cleaning and transportation.
Two 40 lb. propane tanks come standard with every MagiCater LPAGA-60-SS grill. (Not filled) Each grill also comes with an easy- lift tank cart for easy mobility. Each tank cart has a swing-out handle and is on wheels to make refilling and set up easier.
All stainless steel grills are heavier, and more durable than aluminized steel grills.
Cooking Area: 60"L x 24"D
Cooking Height: 36"
Overall Width: 62 1/2"
Overall Depth: 33 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register