Light-Duty Stainless Steel 1/2 hp Electric Cheese Grater - 110V
- 1/2 hp motor is recommended for light-duty use
- Cast iron grating drum
- Durable stainless steel basin and hopper
- Built-in thermal protection prevents overheating
- Easy-access on/off switch
- Designed for effortless grating of hard cheese and breads
- Perfect for pizzerias, delis, sandwich shops, and restaurants
|Width||11 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||10 3/8 Inches|
|Height||11 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Which electric cheese grater is best for my operation?
- For medium-duty applications which would require more frequent use, it is recommended that customers purchase a model with at least a 1 hp motor. The 1/2 hp models are designed for light-duty tasks, and will not be able to withstand a higher volume of use.
- Can I use softer cheeses in this unit?
- For best results, you should only use harder cheeses with this unit. Softer cheeses such as cheddar may not grate properly.
Ideal for use in a low-volume setting, this stainless steel, electric cheese grater is designed to grate hard cheese and breads for small, quick applications. With a 1/2 horsepower motor that provides 1440 RPM, this 110V electric cheese grater will get the job done quickly and efficiently. Simply cut the crust off of your harder cheeses and breads and begin grating!
For easy, stress-free use, this cheese grater features a basic on/off switch to control the start and stop functions. Additionally, the built-in thermal protection function will automatically stop the machine to prevent overheating and over-use. To further ensure longevity and durability, this cheese grater has a cast iron grating drum as well as a stainless steel basin and hopper. This stainless steel 1/2 hp electric cheese grater requires a 110V electrical connection.
Width: 11 1/2"
Depth: 10 3/8"
Height: 11 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty valid only on products sold or used inside the continental United States. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register