Libbey 8895 Revolution 5.75 oz. Flute Glass - 12/Case
$44.44/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$46.49/Case|
- Chip-resistant rim
- Narrow silhouette
- Petite, elegant design
- Textured stem creates a sense of upward movement
- Perfect for champagne, sparkling wine, mimosas, and more
- Excellent clarity shows off your popular beverages
|Libbey 8895 Specs|
|Height||8 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||1 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 8895 Details
The Libbey 8895 Revolution 5.75 oz. flute glass is perfect for bringing timeless sophistication to your bar, restaurant, or catered event. The unique, rope-like texture wrapping around the glass's stem, for which the Revolution was named, creates a sense of upward movement that accentuates its height despite a petite 5.75 oz. capacity. Perfect for champagne toasts, your patrons will love sipping from such a stunning glass. It's sure to make for a memorable experience with each use, and thanks to its durable, chip-resistant rim, those uses will be numerous!
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Revolution flute glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 1 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 5/8"
Height: 8 1/2"
Capacity: 5.75 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register