Libbey 8572SR Bristol Valley 12.5 oz. Chalice Wine Glass - 24/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) beadless rim
- Durably made to resist chipping despite thin design
- Traditional chalice bowl shape
- Can be used for red or white wines
- Exceptional clarity for showcasing your wine
- Thin, graceful stem
|Libbey 8572SR Specs|
|Height||7 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||All Purpose Wine Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge or Sheer Rim / D.T.E. Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 8572SR Details
For a traditional take on wine service, look no further than this Libbey 8572SR Bristol Valley 12.5 oz. chalice wine glass. It features a regal chalice bowl shape that will make guests want to raise their glasses for a toast. The thin, graceful stem is supported by the glass's sturdy base, providing superb balance. Its exceptional clarity and wide bowl showcase all of your wines, both red and white, making it the perfect solution if you only want to stock one type of wine glass.
This glass also features Libbey's Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) standard of excellence. This special process starts with a beadless rim that is then cracked off and polished again. The result is an extremely fine yet durable rim.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Bristol Valley wine glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3 3/8"
Height: 7 1/2"
Capacity: 12.5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 8515SR Bristol Valley 13.5 oz. Round Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8555SR Bristol Valley 7.5 oz. Martini Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8556SR Bristol Valley Sheer Rim 12 oz. Goblet - 24/Case
Libbey 8564SR Bristol Valley 8.5 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8565SR Bristol Valley 8.5 oz. Chalice Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8573SR Bristol Valley 13 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8595SR Bristol Valley 6 oz. Flute Glass - 24/Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register