Libbey 6425 10 oz. Footed Pilsner Glass - 24/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$79.99/Case|
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features tapered sides and a conical design
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a sturdy stem to elevate any drink
- Great for serving lagers, ales, and pilsners
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||8 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
The Libbey 6425 10 oz. footed pilsner glass is perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges! With its classic, tapered design, this glass is ideal for serving a variety of pilsner beers for any occasion. The conical design of this glass maintains the head, while the narrow shape enhances the aroma and taste. Customers will appreciate the difference as you use the proper glass to serve them a cool, refreshing beer. Crystal-clear clarity and a slender appearance enhance your presentation to show off a beer's color and carbonation. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is durable for long-lasting use. Plus, the foot of this glass is perfectly balanced and supported by a sturdy stem so you can confidently rest it on trays, tabletops, and counters.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this pilsner glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Height: 8 5/8"
Capacity: 10 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register