Libbey 551HT Straight Sided 12.5 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 72/Case
- Fortified to resist thermal and mechanical shocks
- Chip-resistant rim
- Simple, modern look
- Great for diners, cafes, and bars
- Includes a thick base for stability
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Boasts a large capacity
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 77 Straight Sided 6.5 oz. Split Glass - 72/Case
plus $78.49 / Case
Libbey 44 Straight Sided 8 oz. Highball Glass - 72/Case
plus $82.99 / Case
Libbey 58 Straight Sided 6 oz. Seltzer Glass - 72/Case
plus $72.49 / Case
Libbey 556HT Straight Sided 5 oz. Juice Glass / Tasting Glass - 72/Case
plus $96.99 / Case
Libbey 115 Straight Sided 13.5 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
plus $116.99 / Case
Libbey 53 Straight Sided 10 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 72/Case
plus $84.99 / Case
|Libbey 551HT Specs|
|Height||5 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Product Line||Libbey Straight Sided|
|Type||Iced Tea Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 551HT Details
Serve cold beverages in this Libbey 551HT Straight Sided 12.5 oz. iced tea glass! With a simple, modern look, this glass is versatile enough for diners, cafes, and bars. A chip-resistant rim adds durability, while the thick base provides stability. Smooth, straight lines and crystal-clear clarity enhance the presentation of any drink on your menu. Thanks to a special heat treating process that strengthens the top portion of the glass, which is the part most susceptible to breakage, this glass has an increased resistance to thermal and mechanical shock.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this iced tea glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 5 1/4"
Capacity: 12.5 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register