Libbey 2307 Geo 13.25 oz. Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 12/Case
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Boasts a simple yet elegant design
- Great for serving a variety of cocktails
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for added stability
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
|Libbey 2307 Specs|
|Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 2307 Details
Serve the perfect old fashioned cocktail in this Libbey 2307 Geo 13.25 oz. double old fashioned glass! Boasting a generously large design, this simple yet classic glass is certain to please patrons at your restaurant or bar. It includes a thick base for added stability and a wide, flared mouth that is perfect for adding fruit garnishes to each drink. Great for serving a variety of cocktails, this glass is a versatile addition to your barware collection. Plus, crystal-clear clarity enhances your presentation to elevate any drink on your menu to a higher level of sophistication. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is durable for long lasting use.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Geo old fashioned glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Height: 4 1/2"
Capacity: 13.25 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:great glasses nicely Double Fashioned glass quality drop drinks ding
Perfect size for our old fashioned drinks. Look great and are extremely good quality and hold up nicely with every day use. Stackable. also a great price.
This is a great Double Old Fashioned glass, as seen in many of the enthusiast cocktail bars in New York City. As a ding, there was a noticeable drop-off in quality from my most recent purchase versus an old case from a restaurant supplier on the Bowery. Same great shape and proportion but the glass is slightly thinner. Still, if you can't get the old ones, the new ones do just fine.
I love the double thick bottoms it makes the glasses feel like you are really holding something in your hand. The bottoms are very clear so I was able to do nice etchings on the bottoms as well as the sides. I will definitely reorder these glasses again. Thank You, The Grateful Dawg
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register