Libbey 2211 Bravura 12.25 oz. Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 12/Case
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features an extreme curved design
- Great for serving cocktails, whiskey, gin, and old fashioneds
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick, but subtle base for added stability
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
|Libbey 2211 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 2211 Details
The Libbey 2211 Bravura 12.25 oz. double old fashioned glass is perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges! Featuring an extreme curved shape and modern design, this glass provides a unique spin on traditional old fashioned glasses. Its large capacity is perfect for serving patrons a double of their favorite cocktail or mixed drink. Crystal-clear clarity enhances your presentation, while the thick, but subtle sham provides stability. Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counter, you can serve drinks on the rocks with confidence. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is durable for long-lasting use.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Bravura old fashioned glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3 3/8"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 12.25 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 7700 Bravura 6.75 oz. Martini Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 2212 Bravura 16.75 oz. Tumbler - 12/Case
Frequently Purchased Together
Libbey 15733 Endeavor 3.7 oz. Espresso Shot Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 5109 1.8 oz. Tall Whiskey / Shooter Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 37339 Z-Stems 7.5 oz. Martini Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 5121 1.25 oz. Whiskey / Shot Glass - 12/Case
Anchor Hocking 7176FU 16 oz. Mixing Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:glasses fun bar comments curved customers glass Great distinguishes design
These are super fun glasses for any bar or restaurant. Nice curved glass is unique and fun to hold and drink out of. We just love our customers reaction to these glasses.
This curved glass adds a fun addition to design at our bar events!! The cups are great quality and we hear many comments on the fun shape. Great price as well
These glasses are almost impossible to break. Customers always comment on how cool they look. Definitely distinguishes our bar from all the others that use run of the mill cheap drinkware
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register