Libbey 196 20 oz. Customizable Pub Glass - 24/Case
$62.10/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$64.99/Case|
- Chip-resistant rim
- Easy-to-grip surface ergonomically fits into hands
- Crystal clear clarity
- Thick sham adds weight for a substantial feel
- Perfect for serving beer at your bar or pub
- Versatile design suits any decor
You May Also Need
|Libbey 196 Specs|
|Height||6 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|
|Glass Style||Pub Style|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 196 Details
Serve your guests their favorite brews at your bar, pub, or restaurant in this attractive Libbey 196 20 oz. pub glass! With its large, 20 oz. capacity, this traditional pub glass is ideal for draft beer service! It also boasts a bold, thick sham that elevates the glass off the bar while providing a more substantial feel in your customers' hands. Perfect for even the rowdiest parties, this glass features a chip-resistant rim that helps reduce breakage at one of the glass's weakest points, resulting in lower replacement costs.
This German-style pub glass, also known as a "willi becher" glass, has a tall slender body and tapered head. It shows off the beer's color and clarity in an appealing manner, while the tapered top shape better retains the beer's head. The shape also traps tempting aromas inside the glass for an enhanced experience. This type of glass is ideal for serving German style ales and lagers.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this pub glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/4"
Height: 6 7/8"
Capacity: 20 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register