Libbey 15481 Inverness 9 oz. Rocks Glass - 36/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- DuraTuff treatment increases resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Features a unique paneled base
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, hotels, and lounges
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Great for serving signature cocktails
- Includes a thick sham for increased stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
Libbey DuraTuff glassware provides you with safe and sophisticated glasses! Using an innovative strengthening and heat-treating after-process, DuraTuff glasses incorporate more mechanical strength and thermal shock resistance than regular glasses.
|Libbey 15481 Specs|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 15481 Details
This Libbey 15481 Inverness 9 oz. rocks glass is perfect for serving signature cocktails and spirits on the rocks! With its classic design, this glass is adds style and elegance to any table setting. Plus, crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation to showcase the color and sparkle of each cocktail, elevating any drink on your menu to a higher level of sophistication. With its paneled base and thick sham, this glass is perfectly balanced to confidently rest on trays, tabletops, and counters. Reliable and classy, this rocks glass is a versatile addition to your barware collection!
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Inverness rocks glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/8"
Height: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 9 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 15477 Inverness 15.25 oz. Cooler Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 15478 Inverness 10 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15479 Inverness 14 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15482 Inverness 12.5 oz. Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 15483 Inverness 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15485 Inverness 9 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 36/Case
People Talk About:solid love glasses feel fact durable
We really love these glasses. They feel solid and we have not had any breakage issues yet so I think they are, in fact, quite durable.
Ryan W. Posted on 06/22/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register