$122.13/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$126.99/Case|
- DuraTuff treatment strengthens upper third of the glass
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Pentagonal base transitions into a round rim
- Gives the illusion of an angular glass
- Round rim is easy and comfortable to drink from
- Adds a modern flair to any setting
- Excellent clarity shows off your popular beverages
Libbey 15478 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 31.88 lb.
- 5 3/8 Inches
- Bottom Diameter
- 2 1/8 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 3 Inches
- 10 oz.
- Dishwasher Safe
Made in America
- Product Line
- Libbey Inverness
- Beverage Glasses
Customer questions about this product
- Does tempered glassware still break?
- All glassware has the possibility for potential breakage. When broken, tempered glass will break into smaller pieces that are less likely to cause injury, however all broken glass provides a risk for injury and should be treated with caution.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- What is tempered glassware?
- Tempering is a heat treatment process where glass is heated and then cooled under high pressure air. This process produces glass that is many times stronger than typical annealed glass. To produce fully tempered glass, the entire piece of glassware goes through this process. To produce rim tempered glass, only the rim portion of the glassware piece is treated.
Libbey 15478 Details
Perfect for serving classics like milk, juice, and water, or even creative cocktails, this Libbey 15478 Inverness 10 oz. beverage glass is the modern, versatile solution your restaurant, bar, or buffet is looking for. With its unique and exceptionally stable pentagonal base, this glass gives off the illusion that it remains angular all the way to the top. However, the base actually rounds out as it reaches the rim, providing a more traditional opening that can be easier for some guests to drink from than square or angular rims.
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Inverness beverage glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/8"
Height: 5 3/8"
Capacity: 10 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Libbey InvernessShop this Line
- Libbey 15481 Inverness 9 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15482 Inverness 12.5 oz. Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15477 Inverness 15.25 oz. Cooler Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15480 Inverness 7 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register