Libbey 15435 12 oz. Everest Stackable Rocks Glass - 36/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$94.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- DuraTuff treatment increases resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Features an old fashioned, faceted design
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, hotels, and lounges
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Great for serving signature cocktails
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
Libbey DuraTuff glassware provides you with safe and sophisticated glasses! Using an innovative strengthening and heat-treating after-process, DuraTuff glasses incorporate more mechanical strength and thermal shock resistance than regular glasses.
|Height||3 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
This Libbey 15435 Everest 12 oz. stackable rocks glass is perfect for serving cocktails and spirits on the rocks! Featuring an old fashioned, faceted design, it adds style and elegance to your glassware collection. Great for serving mixed drinks at your lounge or bar, the deep ridges around the bottom portion of the glass provide a comfortable and secure grip. Plus, the crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation and the glass is perfectly balanced to rest on trays, countertops, and tables. Its stackable design also allows for efficient, space-saving storage behind your bar!
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Everest rocks glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Height: 3 3/4"
Capacity: 12 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 15430 Everest 9 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15431 Everest 5 oz. Stackable Juice Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15432 Everest 7 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15433 8 oz. Everest Stackable Rocks Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15434 9 oz. Everest Stackable Rocks Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15436 Everest 12 oz. Short Stackable Beverage Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15437 Everest 14 oz. Cooler Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15764 Everest 10 oz. Tall Stackable Beverage Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 15765 Everest 12 oz. Tall Stackable Beverage Glass - 12/Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register