A nice and stylish high-ball glass that has great etching on the bottom half. A great all around glass for our bar and is the glass we serve our Shirley temples.
- Features DuraTuff treatment for increased resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Great for serving a variety of juices and mixed drinks
- Attractive grooved design
- Excellent clarity shows off your refreshing beverages
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, countertops, and tables
Other Products from this Line
Libbey EverestShop this Line
- Libbey 15433 Everest 8 oz. Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15434 Everest 9 oz. Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15437 Everest 14 oz. Cooler Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15432 Everest 7 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
|Libbey 15430 Specs|
|Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Libbey Everest|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
Libbey 15430 Details
Serve cocktails, soft drinks, juice, and more in this Libbey 15430 Everest 9 oz. highball glass! Featuring a classic, faceted design, this glass adds style and elegance to your glassware collection. Great for serving mixed drinks at your lounge or bar, the deep ridges around the bottom portion of the glass provide a comfortable and secure grip. The stylish design does not take away from the glass's stability, however, as it is perfectly balanced to rest on trays, countertops, and tables. Plus, the glass features excellent clarity so you can show off your most popular drinks.
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When glass shatters into tiny pieces, it can cause harm to customers and staff as well as contaminate food. To combat this, in the event that breakage does occur, DuraTuff glasses will break into larger pieces, reducing cleanup efforts and providing a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 1 7/8"
Height: 4 1/2"
Capacity: 9 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
People Talk About:great glass guests libbey around bar bottom brand choice drink
Libbey 9 oz Hi-glass is a great choice for your guests to enjoy a drink. I have purchased hundreds of them for my guests to use and they seem to last. Libbey is a great brand if you like the glassware see all the other options they offer. You won't be disappointed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register