They are a classic design and nothing fancy. It was exactly what my husband I were looking for, as we wanted something a little smaller than a traditional glass. They're the perfect addition to our collection of bar ware!
Other Available Sizes:
- DuraTuff treatment strengthens upper third of the glass
- Classic design and appearance
- Includes a sturdy base for stability
- Paneled ridges provide a secure grip
- Provides versatile serving options
Other Products from this Line
Libbey Gibraltar GlassesShop this Line
- Libbey 15248 Gibraltar 4.5 oz. Espresso / Rocks Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15238 Gibraltar 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15242 Gibraltar 9 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15243 Gibraltar 12 oz. Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15232 Gibraltar 10 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15240 Gibraltar 8 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15236 Gibraltar 9 oz. Highball Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15256 Gibraltar 16 oz. Cooler Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15244 Gibraltar 14 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15237 Gibraltar 10 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 5262 Gibraltar 1 Liter Super Beer Mug - 12/Case
- Libbey 15241 Gibraltar 7 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15235 Gibraltar 12 oz. Cooler Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15247 Gibraltar 11.5 oz. Goblet - 36/Case
- Libbey 15249 Gibraltar 5.5 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15411 Gibraltar 7 1/2" Glass Salad / Dessert Plate - 36/Case
- Libbey 15233 Gibraltar 13 oz. Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15429 Gibraltar 14 oz. Footed Pilsner Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15654 Gibraltar 12 oz. Stackable Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15661 Gibraltar 7 oz. Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15231 Gibraltar 9 oz. Tall Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15665 Gibraltar 20 oz. Cooler Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15245 Gibraltar 7 oz. Tall Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15239 Gibraltar 7 oz. Highball Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15651 Gibraltar 16 oz. Stackable Cooler Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 15659 Gibraltar 9 oz. Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Libbey 5258 Gibraltar 3 1/2" Sugar Package Holder - 24/Case
- Libbey 15757 Gibraltar Twist 7 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 12/Case
|Libbey 15253 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| Heat Treated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Libbey Gibraltar|
|Type||Iced Tea Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
Libbey 15253 Details
Use this Libbey 15253 Gibraltar 22 oz. iced tea glass to serve a variety of chilled beverages! Versatile enough for use in restaurants, diners, and bars, it's perfect for serving anything from soda to an ice cold beer. The thick base provides stability as your servers set this glass on tabletops and counters, while the ridges ensure a firm grip as customers enjoy refreshing drinks. With an old-fashioned, straight paneled design, this glass is a classic addition to your glassware collection.
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Gibraltar iced tea glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Capacity: 22 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarnival King 3" x 2" x 12" Printed Footlong Foil Hot Dog Bag - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsDart C55UT1 StayLock 9" x 8 5/8" x 3" Clear Hinged Plastic Large Container - 200/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 7 3/4" Jumbo Clear Unwrapped Straw - 12000/Case
People Talk About:glasses dishwasher durability glass great libbey little more qualityi addition
it is a advanced glass, make the restaurant look more advanced?easier to clean than plastic one.a little bit heavy. very good quality?i will buy more?
We use these as our tea and soft drink glasses in our dining room. They look great and have great durability. Be sure and order the right size racks and risers if you are gonna be able to store them properly.
The Libbey quality you are looking for. The staff may complain about the weight of carrying these on trays, but the durability cannot be matched. If they break these, they must be doing it intentionally!
Libbey glasses are practically indestructible, even with continual use. The only advice I'd give is to be careful not to overload your dishwasher dispenser with dishwasher detergent if your water is hard. Doing so will leave etching on the glasses in no time. Otherwise, an excellent value.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register