$89.50/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$92.99/Case|
- DuraTuff treatment strengthens upper third of the glass
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Classic straight-paneled design adds grip
- Great for cocktails and soft drinks
- Excellent clarity shows off your refreshing beverages
Other Products from this Line
Libbey Gibraltar GlassesShop this Line
Libbey 15236 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 33.48 lb.
- 4 3/4 Inches
- Bottom Diameter
- 2 1/2 Inches
- Maximum Diameter
- 3 1/8 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 3 1/8 Inches
- 9 oz.
- Dishwasher Safe
Made in America
- Product Line
- Libbey Gibraltar
- Highball Glasses
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Does tempered glassware still break?
- All glassware has the possibility for potential breakage. When broken, tempered glass will break into smaller pieces that are less likely to cause injury, however all broken glass provides a risk for injury and should be treated with caution.
- What is tempered glassware?
- Tempering is a heat treatment process where glass is heated and then cooled under high pressure air. This process produces glass that is many times stronger than typical annealed glass. To produce fully tempered glass, the entire piece of glassware goes through this process. To produce rim tempered glass, only the rim portion of the glassware piece is treated.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
Libbey 15236 Details
Whether you're serving mixed drinks, iced tea, or fresh fruit juice, this Libbey 15236 Gibraltar 9 oz. highball glass is up to the task! Designed with versatility and durability in mind, the Gibraltar line is the perfect choice for high-volume restaurants and bars. It features a classic, straight-paneled design that looks great and adds grip for customer convenience.
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When glass shatters into tiny pieces, it can cause harm to customers and staff as well as contaminate food. To combat this, in the event that breakage does occur, DuraTuff glasses will break into larger pieces, reducing cleanup efforts and providing a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Height: 4 3/4"
Capacity: 9 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
8 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register