We love the antique walnut finish that is on these tabletops. I think it really blends in with the rest of our restaurant. They are priced well too.
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for rustic-themed restaurants, bars, or cafes
- Solid beech, 1 1/4" thick wood construction
- Stylish wood design with distinctive woodgrain patterns
- Features a unique, rough edge on two opposing edges
- Designed for indoor use; metal braces prevent warping and provide longer-lasting use
- Lancaster Table & Seating Screw Top Adjustable Height Black Barstool with Antique Walnut Seat
- Lancaster Table & Seating Antique Walnut Rustic Industrial Wooden Bar Height Trestle Table Base for 30" x 48" Table Tops
- Lancaster Table & Seating Rustic Industrial Backless Bar Stool with Antique Walnut Finish
- Lancaster Table & Seating Antique Walnut Industrial Wooden Dining Height Table Base
- Lancaster Table & Seating Antique Walnut Industrial Wooden Bar Height Table Base
- Lancaster Table & Seating Boomerang Bar Height Black Chair with Antique Walnut Seat and Back
- Lancaster Table & Seating Boomerang Bar Height Clear Coat Chair with Antique Walnut Seat and Back
- Lancaster Table & Seating Boomerang Clear Coat Chair with Antique Walnut Seat and Back
The Lancaster Table & Seating 30" x 48" table top is a versatile choice for your restaurant or bar.
Combine beautiful wood with reliable durability by choosing Lancaster Table & Seating's 30" x 48" solid wood live edge table top with antique walnut finish. This table top provides a comfortable and distinct dining experience for your patrons, offering ample room and a sturdy surface to enjoy their meals.
Seating Capacity: 4
Four people can comfortably sit at this table.
"We love the antique walnut finish that is on these tabletops. I think it really blends in with the rest of our restaurant. They are priced well too."Read More Reviews
Thanks to its solid beech wood construction, this table is sturdy enough to handle the wear and tear of everyday use in your restaurant. Its underside includes v-shaped metal braces that prevent the wood from warping, ensuring that you can use this table top longer.
This table also features a slightly rough edge that creates a rustic look when combined with the distinctive woodgrain patterns. With its stylish design, this table top is ideal for use in restaurants, bars, or cafes. It is compatible with a variety of Lancaster Table & Seating bases as well.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:48 Inches
- Width:30 Inches
- Tabletop Thickness:1 1/4 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:great chair finish looks loved table antique los metal perfecta
esta mesa para nosotroe es de medida perfecta ahorra espacio entre los clientes y en tre los asientos es perfecta para una buena imagen y presentacion del restaurante
These table tops are extremely durable and they make cleaning a breeze. The antique glossed finish keeps them looking great for long periods of time.
This table looks great with the walnut finish which I like most. But is has a sharp live edge, it was a dent in a week with a metal chair. Finally, my husband got a router and made it more round and refinished I don't recommend this product if you need to put up the chair on table to clean floor or have a metal chair.
These are great tables. I loved them and recommended this to everyone. I loved the color and quality and how it looks. I am really happy and my dining room looks great
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register