Earn up to $56.84 back (5,684 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Doorless opening makes it easy for customers to dispose of waste on tray
- Universally recognized shapes used for receptacle openings
- Recessed door grip spans entire length of door for convenient one-handed access
- Magnetic door closure latch
- Doors open 270 degrees for easy access to waste bins by staff
- Leveling feet provide stability on uneven floors
- Durable stainless steel construction for easy-to-clean applications
Other Products from this Line
- Lakeside 4310 Rectangular Stainless Steel Refuse Station with Front Access - 26 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 45 1/2"
- Lakeside 3315 Stainless Steel Rectangular Refuse / Recycle / Paper Station with Top Access - 37 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 34 1/2"
- Lakeside 4315 Stainless Steel Rectangular Refuse / Recycle / Paper Station with Front Access - 37 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 45 1/2"
Lakeside 4312 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 75 lb.
- 26 1/2 Inches
- 23 1/4 Inches
- 45 1/2 Inches
- 46 Gallons
- Cans and Bottles
- Made in America
- Lid Type
- Top Access Hole
- Stainless Steel
- Multi-Stream System
- Multi-Stream Recycling Stations
Lakeside 4312 Details
Increase efficiency at your waste centers with this Lakeside 4312 stainless steel rectangular refuse / recycle station! Sleek lines and modern flair encompass the entire unit for an intuitive design that's stylish too. The swing door opens to 270 degrees for easy access to waste bins by staff, while preventing unintended obstruction to the flow of customer traffic. Plus, with a recessed grip that spans the entire length of the door, and a magnetic door closure latch, one-handed access is easier than ever!
This waste station features a durable, welded stainless steel design (20 gauge sides, 18 gauge top) for easy cleaning, and a matching 18 gauge stainless steel cabinet floor serves to protect carpeted areas. Leveling feet provide stability on uneven floors, and convenient front openings, with imprinted "TRASH" and "CANS/BOTTLES", further increases ease-of-use, while ensuring sanitary disposal of waste. This unit features a 4" high raised edge to accommodate tray storage, too!
The Lakeside 4312 stainless steel refuse station fits two 23 gallon waste bins, each measuring 20" x 11" x 30" (sold separately).
Width: 26 1/2"
Depth: 23 1/4"
Height: 45 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register