- Stainless steel construction, royal blue laminate finish
- Universally-recognized shapes used for receptacle openings
- Recessed door grip spans entire length of door for convenient one-handed access
- Standard leveling feet provide stability on uneven surfaces
- Magnetic door latch
- Doors open 270 degrees for easy access to waste bins by staff
- Functional and stylish
Other Products from this Line
- Lakeside 3410BL Rectangular Stainless Steel Refuse Station with Top Access and Royal Blue Laminate Finish - 26 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 34 1/2"
- Lakeside 3415BL Stainless Steel Rectangular Refuse / Recycle / Paper Station with Top Access and Royal Blue Laminate Finish - 37 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 34 1/2"
- Lakeside 3418BL Stainless Steel Rectangular Refuse (2) / Recycle / Paper Station with Top Access and Royal Blue Laminate Finish - 48 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 34 1/2"
- Lakeside 3420BL Rectangular Stainless Steel Liquid / Cup Refuse Station with Top Access and Royal Blue Laminate Finish - 26 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 34 1/2"
- Shipping Weight
- 65 lb.
- 26 1/2 Inches
- 23 1/4 Inches
- 34 1/2 Inches
- 46 Gallons
- Cans and Bottles
- Made in America
- Lid Type
- Top Access Hole
- Stainless Steel
- Multi-Stream System
- Multi-Stream Recycling Stations
Lakeside 3412BL Details
Bring waste disposal and recycling to one central location with this Lakeside 3412 stainless steel rectangular refuse / recycling station with top access and royal blue laminate finish! The sleek design conveys modernity and style at your location while maintaining a functional use. The doorless opening makes it easy for customers to dispose of waste from trays, and for your staff members, the recessed door grip spans the entire length of the door for convenient, one-handed access when it's time to empty the trash cans inside! Plus, the swing door opens to 270 degrees and has a magnetic latch to ensure that it remains closed when this enclosure is in use.
This waste station features a welded stainless steel construction with 20 gauge sides and an 18 gauge top, making it easy to wipe down and sanitize. Additionally, the stainless steel floor protects surrounding carpeted areas from spills and messes. The royal blue laminate finish adds sophistication to your food service area, and the leveling feet provide stability on uneven surfaces. In addition to clear markings on the top of the station, the refuse and recycling chutes have universally-recognized receptacle opening shapes to help guide customers to the correct disposal areas.
The Lakeside 3412 stainless steel refuse station fits two 23 gallon waste bins, each measuring 20" x 11" x 30" (sold separately).
Width: 26 1/2"
Depth: 23 1/4"
Height: 34 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register