Lakeside 2080 Creation Express Mobile Cooking Cart with 3 Induction Burners, No Exhaust Filtration, and Red Laminate Finish - 22" x 48" x 35 1/2"
- Red finish; welded stainless steel cabinet with heat-resistant stainless steel top
- Three 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" induction burners promote safety and energy efficiency
- Interior storage shelf with 13" clearance
- LED control panel with cook/power mode (1-20) or temperature mode (90-440 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Compact design for display cooking in small spaces
- Four 5" swivel, No-Mark polyurethane casters
- 220V; 5400W
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Shelf / Ledge Spacing||13 Inches|
|Temperature Range||90 - 440 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this cooking cart have to be under a hood?
- You will need to check the codes and regulations of the city where this unit is being used in order to determine whether it needs to be under a hood or not.
Whether you're running a hotel breakfast bar and are looking to add a made-to-order omelet station or need a display cooking option that can be moved for storage at the end of the day, this Lakeside 2080 Creation Express mobile stainless steel cooking cart with red laminate finish will get the job done! Featuring three 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" induction burners with a total output of 5400W, this unit allows you to saute vegetables, brown meat, or cook omelets with less energy than traditional gas and electric burners, while its lack of an open flame promotes safety among your staff. Plus, this unit has an interior stainless steel shelf with 13" of clearance to hold cooking utensils, condiments, and other necessary extras.
Thanks to its three independent LED control panels, the temperature of the burners is easy to view and control. It has both a cook/power mode with a range from 1-20 and a temperature mode with a range from 90 to 440 degrees Fahrenheit for complete customization to the food you're cooking. This cooking cart's welded stainless steel cabinet is compact for simple transport and setup, while its heat-resistant stainless steel top and tempered glass burners are easy to wipe clean at the end of a demonstration. In addition, this unit has four 5" swivel, No-Mark polyurethane casters, two with brakes, making it easy to maneuver throughout your hotel, upscale buffet, or college dining hall.
This cooking cart requires a 220V electrical connection and has a total output of 5400W.
Height: 35 1/2"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 14-50P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!