Kunzler Original Franks - 12 lb.
- Packaged with 10 franks per pack
- Perfect for covering in ketchup, mustard, sauerkraut, or chili
- Great to serve at bars, food carts, or restaurants
- Fast and simple preparation
- 10/1 size means that each frank is 1.6 oz.
- Can be grilled, steamed, or boiled
- Specialty ovens cook and smoke franks to provide a classic flavor with a bite
- Ships refrigerated
Precooked, Heat, & Serve
|Beef Type||Hamburgers and Hot Dogs|
Burgers and Hot Dogs
Precooked, Heat & Serve
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||12 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Optimize the concept of fast food by stocking your snack bar, concession stand, or food truck with these Kunzler original franks. These franks are perfect for covering in ketchup, mustard, sauerkraut, or chili! Franks can also be chopped up and added to other recipes. There are 120 franks per case, great for large events or parties.
Whether you own a bar, food cart, or restaurant, these franks will be a great addition to your menu. The 10/1 size means that each frank is 1.6 oz., perfect for concession stands. They are made with the highest quality beef, pork, and poultry then smoked in specialty ovens to ensure excellent quality and taste. Best of all, cooking them is easy. Simply steam, grill, or boil these franks and serve.
Based in the rolling farmland of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Kunzler is dedicated to bringing quality meat products to its customers. They are continually working to reduce their carbon footprint and reduce their corporate waste as much as possible. This shows their commitment and care toward their products, their customers, and the community they serve. Bring Kunzler meat products to your business to serve high quality food your customers will love.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register