Kunzler 1 lb. German Style Braunschweiger / Chub Liverwurst - 8/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$23.49/Case|
- Distinctive liver-based flavor amply seasoned for a rich, full-bodied taste
- Soft liver sausage packed with hot spices for a powerful sandwich or cracker spread
- Great served on rye and topped with onions or stirred into a party dip with cream cheese
- Ideal ingredient for a spicy pate or gourmet charcuterie platter
- German-style sausage traditionally eaten on bread or served with mustard or pickles
- Great addition to any deli with an appreciation for high-quality, flavorful meat
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||8 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Soft and spreadable, but packed with heat, Kunzler 1 lb. German style Braunschweiger / chub liverwurst is sure to spice up any recipe. The liver lends a distinctive flavor and packs a punch with its poignant seasoning. Thanks to its soft texture, it's also easy to spread on crackers or freshly baked bread or even used in a spicy cream cheese dip. For over-the-counter deli orders, cut the sausage in thick slabs, top with onion, and serve on rye. Or for a traditional German dish, serve it with pickles or stone-ground mustard. Liverwurst sausage is perfect on a charcuterie board too; pair it with artisan cheeses and zesty condiments for a hearty appetizer.
This Braunschweiger is a quality liverwurst that ships ready to slice and serve. Because it's shaped into a chub, slicing is easy, regardless of the desired thickness. Not only is this sausage ideal for delis and sandwich shops, but it's the perfect addition to any German-inspired menu, whether year-round or seasonal for Oktoberfest.
Based in the rolling farmland of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Kunzler is dedicated to bringing quality meat products to its customers. They are continually working to reduce their carbon footprint and reduce their corporate waste as much as possible. This shows their commitment and care toward their products, their customers, and the community they serve. Bring Kunzler meat products to your business to serve high quality food your customers will love.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
People Talk About:thin thick taste sliced size rolls PERFECT freeze Fantastic easy
These rolls are the PERFECT size for anyone. It is not pre-sliced so you can choose how thick or thin you want it. Fantastic taste and very easy to freeze for later use.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register