Kreider Foods 4 lb. Sweet & Creamy White Corn
- Sweet white corn mixed with milk and flour to create a decadently rich and creamy dish
- Smooth cream sauce packed with soft kernels of corn for subtle texture
- Serve on a scoop of mashed potatoes or in a small bowl as a side; garnish with freshly-ground black pepper
- Easy to thaw and heat for fast, convenient service
- Ships frozen
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||4 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Creamy with a subtle sweetness, Kreider Foods 4 lb. sweet & creamy white corn is a deliciously decadent dish with a farm-fresh taste. The corn itself is mixed with a blend of milk, flour, and margarine and is slightly sweetened with a touch of sugar and a pinch of salt. Creating a rich, creamy background, the milk and flour highlight the corn's natural sweetness and amplify its fresh-from-the-field flavor. It also showcases the corn's soft, subtle texture.
Perfect for home-style and farm-inspired menus, this corn is incredible served over a generous scoop of buttery mashed potatoes. It's also delicious served in a small bowl as a side dish, great for pairing with ham, meatloaf, or a hearty dish of roasted vegetables and chickpeas. To prepare, simply thaw the corn and heat. Make sure to sprinkle it with freshly-ground black pepper for added spice and presentation!
Nestled among the fields of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Kreider Foods produces and distributes frozen fruits and vegetables to commercial kitchens across the country. The company prides itself on high-quality products with a wholesome, farm-fresh taste, delivering only the best to help curate tasty and colorful menus. Founded in 1996, Kreider Foods serves customers premium products with great integrity and value.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register