KitchenAid KSM150PSAC Artisan Series Almond Cream 5 Qt. Tilt Head Countertop Mixer - 120V
- Tilt head design provides easy access to bowl; head locks securely in place during operation
- Includes 5 qt. stainless steel bowl, beater, dough hook, wire whip, and pouring shield
- 10 speed control easily adjusts from a slow stir to a rapid whip
- Light-duty; recommended for residential use
- 120V, 325W
You May Also Need View All Items
KitchenAid K45DH Dough Hook for Stand Mixers
$15.00 / Each
KitchenAid K45WW Wire Whip for Stand Mixers
$20.00 / Each
KitchenAid K5THSBP Stainless Steel 5 Qt. Mixing Bowl with Handle for Stand Mixers
$52.00 / Each
KitchenAid KB3SS Polished Stainless Steel 3 Qt. Mixing Bowl for Stand Mixers
$39.99 / Each
KitchenAid KFE5T Flex Edge Flat Beater for Stand Mixers
$34.00 / Each
KitchenAid KSM5GB 5 Qt. Glass Mixing Bowl with Handle and Lid for Stand Mixers
$69.00 / Each
KitchenAid KSMFGA Food Grinder Attachment for Stand Mixers
$59.00 / Each
KitchenAid KN1PS Pouring Shield for Stand Mixers
$20.00 / Each
|KitchenAid KSM150PSAC Specs|
|Width||8 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||14 1/8 Inches|
|Height||13 15/16 Inches|
|Number of Mixing Heads||1|
|Transmission Type||Direct Drive|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the differences between commercial and residential KitchenAid mixers?
- Compared to residential KitchenAid mixers, commercial KitchenAid units are more powerful, incorporate durable components, offer extra safety features, and have an extended warranty. Commercial mixers also come with an 8 qt. stackable stainless steel bowl rather than a 6 qt. bowl, allowing you to mix larger batches of ingredients. While residential mixers include cast aluminum accessories that must be hand washed, commercial mixers come with heavy-duty stainless steel accessories that are dishwasher safe for fast cleanup. KitchenAid commercial mixers are NSF Listed and include a 73 1/2” orange commercial-grade cord to ensure superior safety and sanitation. Working with a residential mixer in a commercial kitchen will void the warranty on your unit and may result in health inspector violations.
KitchenAid KSM150PSAC Details
This KitchenAid KSM150PSAC almond cream Artisan Series 5 qt. stand mixer boasts 325 watts of power, a direct drive transmission, and planetary mixing action so that you can make enough dough for up to 9 dozen cookies, 4 1/2 loaves of bread, or 7 lb. of mashed potatoes in a single batch! An easy-to-use 10 speed solid-state control allows for simple adjustment from a rapid whip to a slow stir.
This mixer features an attractive almond cream finish to complement your decor and comes with a sleek, 5 qt. stainless steel bowl that provides you with the room you need for all of your best ingredients, while the comfort handle, pouring shield and tilt-head design provide added convenience. It comes with a flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip to get you started and features a multipurpose attachment hub with a hinged hub cover that accommodates additional attachments. Requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 8 3/4"
Depth: 14 1/8"
Height: 13 15/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please Note: KitchenAid items may not be exported outside of the United States. Exporting these items will void the warranty.
People Talk About:mixers head tilt years version Stand professional prefer Mixer Kitchen
My mother has had her Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer for over 40 years, so when it came time to buy one for myself, I knew no other product would do. I have used both tilt-head and professional KA mixers, and I prefer the the tilt-head version.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register