Kason 0058CL0502001 Safeguard Latch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Kason 0058CL0502001 Safeguard Latch.
Turbo Air NCH001 Handle for Merchandiser Night Cover
Avantco 178CFKEYS Key Set
Beverage-Air 713-031C-02 Handle
Randell HD HDL010 Tray Handle
Kason 77H-00008C Latch
Delfield 3234255 Handle,Snap-In,Plastic,7
Kelvinator 50-3159-00 Torque Rod
Victory 50597106 Core Removal Key
Get paid to review this product!